1. The future of Sign Graphics created by the 4 layers print
The combined solutions of the 4 layers print and the inside lighting of graphic will present the amazing image-change named [Day & Night Printing] when the printed media is lighted from the back.
It is a particular sign method with an appeared image switching between daytime and nighttime, double face print of front and reverse image by multi layers print. They will contribute to receive a high value-added job to your business, because such advantageous methods have been difficult.
[Day & Night Printing] : 4 layers print configuration image
[Day & Night Printing] : 4 layers Sign applying image
Utilizing the plug-in tool of Adobe illustrator, [RasterLink Tools] of newly upgraded [RasterLink6Plus] enables to confirm the final image of 4 layers print on the PC monitor of Illustrator operation. As the view while backlight ON & OFF is shown before print at the monitor (*), it saves a retry of print to reduce media losses.
* Preview does not completely show the same with the practical image while backlight ON & OFF.
2. On-demand print utilizing UV characteristics
1) Quick access to next processing and sign applying due to UV ink property
With the UV ink property of immediate curing upon UV light irradiation, no drying time is required. The post-processing and sign applying are possible instantly, improving the productivity and receiving an order of short delivery time.
2) Wider application range with UV print
-1- Vibrant print with eye-catching
According to the higher color density of UV than solvent, UV print can create a more vivid color expression. The color brightness of UV is the key to add value to created signs.
Comparison of UV and solvent printer (image)
UCJV300/150-160 can create more vivid expression with a higher color density. High color density print is not easy by solvent as the property of taking time of drying for ink bleeding.
-2- Possible to print wider range of materials for broadening applications
By applying UV ink, not only PVC and tarpaulin, also, other materials difficult to solvent and latex such as fabric, paper and PET film are printable. UV can provide a diverse printing application.
3. Newly developed environmentally friendly UV ink, [LUS-170] and [LUS-175]
Newly developed ink, [LUS-170/175] adaptive to environment, generates hardly VOC and can cure without the irradiation of short wavelength UV. [LUS-170/175] yellow ink is eco-friendly and nickel free though general yellow inks are compounding it. [LUS-170/175] gained the [GREENGUARD Gold] certification, which is based on most strict global standard of chemical substance diffusion.
And its adaption of the criteria is approved by the 3rd party of certification authority.
[GREENGUARD Gold] certification assures the product property conforms to schools and medical facilities.
* [LUS-175] is only available in specific emerging countries
4. Productive cutting functions. A new function of [ID Cut] will improve the work efficiency
1) Print & Cut is available by one unit printer
Having high function and high performance cutting, [UCJV300/150-160] is possible to make labels and stickers by one unit.
Several productive cutting functions are prepared to [UCJV300/150-160], which are selectable to suit your job:
- [Continuous registration mark detection] for consecutive cutting,
- [Over Cut / Corner Cut] for cutting sharply on preventing an occurrence of uncut,
- [Intermediate Cut] for a correct cut of long outline by multiple corrections of position with intermediate registration marks,
- [Register mark of Zero margin] for saving media losses to eliminate the margin between register marks.
2) A newly equipped function [ID Cut]: Quicker and easier operation
[ID Cut] is a function to print together crop mark and ID for recognition of cutting details and media rotation of job and then cut data of every print data is readable to start the cut automatically.
It saves the labor of confirmation of media direction and no need to have every cut order by operator on the RIP, even in a case of multiple types of small lot cut. It reduces media loss by data transmission error.
ID Cut function (image)
5. Upgraded RIP software, [RasterLink6Plus]
[RasterLink6Plus] is developed for new functions of the preview confirmation of 4 layers print (*1) and [ID Cut] of [UCJV300/150-160]. Those functions can reduce the number of working process to contribute to improve the work efficiency of customers. Furthermore [RasterLink6Plus] is upgraded to support the version 1.5 or above of PDF data (*2) with the further reinforcement of RIP processing functions of [RasterLink6]. An image of PDF data including transparent effect is able to print faithfully as the original.
*1 The 4 layers print is available by UCJV300-160 only as the white ink is mountable.
*2 Available in the future
|UCJV300-160||Maximum print/cut width: 1,610 mm (63.4")|
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Vehicle Wrapping
- Cutting Sheet Sticker
- Labels & Decals
- POS Display
"3.2 m Wide UV Inkjet Printer Expands Your Business" 3.2M Grand Format LED-UV Inkjet Printer