POINT 1: Substantializing high definition print
Minimum 7pl of ink ejection
Ink ejection with a minimum of 7pl allows fine and rich gradation expression and high-definition print.
High image quality, nongranular and smooth print is achieved by variable dot sizes of 7pl and 21pl.
POINT 2: High quality print with reliability
Function to reduce and correct banding
CFC (Correct Feeding Control) is equipped to measure and adjust the feed rate of fabric, enabling it to automatically reduce and correct the level differences at the joints of the conveyance belt (0.1mm to 0.2mm) and the banding (stripes in the direction of media feed) generated by uneven fabric feed. The print quality is kept stable with an even feed.
When banding can not be eliminated by feed correction, the MAPS function makes it less visible by dispersing pass boundaries. (When using MAPS, print speed will change depending on the mode)
* MAPS＝Mimaki Advanced Pass System
Nozzle recovery function
When nozzle malfunction occurs and cannot be repaired by the use of the maintenance nozzle cleaning function, you can continue to print without lowering the image quality by the use of another nozzle, without loss of time.
* The recoverability of the nozzle recovery function is limited.
Automatic belt washing
Stained conveyor belt is automatically washed with cold water and then automatically dried with an air blade. By keeping the conveyor belt clean, the media is protected from getting dirty or wet.
* Piping for feed water & drainage is necessary.
POINT 3: Astonishing print speed
140m2/h (4-color spec) 85m2/h (6/8-color spec)
(*The above speed is achieved by turning OFF banding reduction & correction)
This machine achieves high speed print at a maximum of 140m2/h. It is ready for quick delivery and immediate delivery orders.
Newly developed head
Head configuration is six head, three staggered. Head length of 159mm enables high-speed printing (1.6 times faster in our company)
POINT 4: User Friendly Functions
Ink degassing module "MDM-20"
The printer body is equipped with the ink degassing module "MDM-20".
This function reduces nozzle clogging caused by ink line bubbles, increasing the reliability of ink ejection.
* MDM＝Mimaki Degassing Module
This enables non-degassed ink to be supplied in a large capacity 2L bottle.
Large capacity ink bottle and UISS function
2-Liter ink bottles are used for printing. Furthermore, it is possible to set two bottles per color with UISS function to replace an empty bottle automatically. This reduces ink shortage, dramatically increasing work efficiency.
* UISS function is available only for four-color configuration.
Easy Media setting / LED light
Easy Operation RIP
Optional heaters to further improve productivity
You can choose between two types of heaters according to your operating conditions.
Two types of Software RIP (optional)
Software RIP combining usability and high performance. [RasterLink6]
【For 4/6 color Sb300 ink】
- Beautiful, top quality print results are achieved by following a user-friendly interface that is easy to operate.
- Color replacement function enhances the ability to re-create printed images.
- Print color can be simulated on Illustrator / Photoshop without an actual print.
* This function requires MPM2 (Mimaki Profile Master 2).
- Program update and profile download can be easily obtained online.
Professional software RIP for multi color separation. [TxLinkPro]
【For 4/8 color】
- Spot colors can be assigned to each color on separated color plate data.
- ICC profile creation from CMYK + spot colors.
- Color replacement on raster data.
- A variety of paneling functions, including step-and-repeat layout, which are useful for textile designing.
|Tx500-1800B||Maximum print width: 1,820 mm (71.7")|
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production - Belt-Type Entry-level Direct Textile Inkjet Printer
3.2 m-wide direct sublimation inkjet printer, includes a heater for color fixation to enable two processes in a single printer.