- Maintenance when the machine is not used for a long time (one week or more)
Please read and perform the following maintenance tasks when you do not use "TS500 series" printer for one week or more.
If you plan not to use the printer for one week or more during summer/winter vacation or for any other business reasons, we recommend you to clean the head (nozzle side) and the waste ink discharge passage according to the steps for "CUSTODY WASH" before turning the power off.
Especially, since the Sb300 ink has a characteristics of drying quickly, it may coagulate and adhere to the inside wall of the tube connected to the waste ink tank during summer seasons. You can keep the tube clean by pouring the provided cleaning solution into the head cap at the end of the work.
For "CUSTODY WASH," see "Operation Manual"
Also, please keep the following considerations in mind:
(1) Ink bottles that are not loaded into the printer should be kept in a cool and dark place.
(2) The main power switch on the right side of the printer should not be turned off.
(3) The remaining amount of ink should be checked by lightly shaking
the ink bottle. Replace it if the amount is low. Also check the expiration date.
(4) The waste ink tank should be emptied.