- Please check the following contents.
"Immediate Print" performs printing simultaneously with RIP processing.
When printing a lightly-loaded image data, "Immediate Print" is recommended.
Jobs with one of the following conditions cannot be printed as "Immediate Print".
In this case, perform "RIP and Print"
- Grouped (arranged or composite) job
- Jobs with "Application Separation" setting
- Jobs with "RIP Separation" setting
- Jobs with 2 or more copied in "Print Count"
- Jobs with "Paneling" setting
- Tiling Jobs with [Free Location] specified
"RIP and Print" performs RIP processing first and start printing after completion of RIP processing. RIP processing and print processing is performed as separate task.
When printing a highly-loaded image data such as including high-resolution image or including complicated path data, "RIP and Print" is recommended.
In addition, when "Rotation", "Scale" or "Copy" is applied to the Job, "RIP and Print" is recommended.