Thank you very much for your continuous use of our software products.
Updating our Web server on June 14, 2020, some FineCut9 and RasterLinkTools functions are not currently available.
Function that are not available
- FineCut9 Ver1.0 to 1.3
- RasterLinkTools Ver1.0.0 to 1.7.1
Date and time you cannot use the function
Japan Time: from June 14, 2020 08:00 a.m.
Operating conditions when it is not available
You cannot obtain latest information from the Online information.
- When the "Check the FineCut information when Illustrator started." setting is ON,
the Online Information is not displayed at Illustrator starting.
- When the Online information is started from the [About FineCut (RasterLinkTools)] dialog,
the following error message is displayed.
"A communication error occurred. Check the network connection."
How to verify the latest information when the function is not available
Please refer to the following website for the latest information.
- FineCut9 for Illustrator FineCut9 for Illustrator News
- FineCut9 for CorelDRAW FineCut9 for CorelDRAW News
- RasterLinkTools RasterLink6Plus News
When the function will be supported
We plan to release a new version of the online information function.
- FineCut9 November 2020
- RasterLinkTools November 2020
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.