Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
About this installer
- For using past version of TxLink4, you can update it to version 4.1.1.
- You can use this installer in Lite/Standard/Professional edition.
Newly supported Printer
Following Printer has been supported in this version.
|Model||Color set||Supported Edition||Supported Ink set|
|Hybrid（Direct sublimation + Pigment）||・Sb420 BMYK + TP400 CMYK
・Sb421 BMYK + TP400 CMYK
|Hybrid（Dye sublimation + Pigment）||・Sb411 BMYK + TP400 CMYK|
|Hybrid（Dye sublimation + Direct sublimation）||・Sb411 BMYK + Sb420 BMYK|
|1||PANTONE Solid Coated / Uncoated are added into Swatchbooks.|
The following bugs are fixed:
Ink status of PINK color is not shown correctly
Show Status Monitor at the PrintClient connected with Tx300P installed Dd400 ink.
Ink code name of PINK color is shown as “P”, and its remaining color bar is painted with pink color.
The following improvement are applied:
|1||TS55-1800 driver||The default printing modes are updated correspond to TS55-1800 Firmware version 1.40.|
Precautions for download
Be sure to read the following license agreement before downloading this software.
Software License Agreement
By installing this software, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Article 1 Definition
- Software means the computer program supplied with this agreement.
- Related data means printed text data supplied with this software or printed data which we may supply subsequently.
- This software means the software, related data and the copy of this software which we supply to you.
Article 2 Limitations
- This software must not be copied against the provisions of this agreement.
- This software must not be changed or reverse engineered. Moreover, it must not be transferred, leased or sublicensed to the third party. The status of this agreement must not be transferred, either.
- This software must not be transferred, licensed or resold to the third party or transferred, licensed or purchased from it by rental or false rental activity.
- This software must not be transferred or licensed to the third party or purchased from it as secondhand goods.
Article 3 Limitation of Warranty
- It is not warranted that functions contained in this software suit the intended use of the customer.
- This software should be selected and introduced in the customer’s responsibility: any damage in installing this software in the computer’s hard disk and the plotter’s memory is not covered.
- We accept no responsibility for any results of the use of this software (including lost earnings or profits).
Article 4 Term of Validity
- The term of validity of this agreement starts when the customer installs this software.
- When the customer decides to stop using this software, this agreement is automatically terminated.
- This agreement is terminated immediately, without our notice, if the customer does not follow any clause of this agreement. If this agreement terminates, the whole of this software must be deleted.