Dynamic & Intelligent Production
The totally new SIJ-320UV grand-format LED–UV inkjet printer is a high-performance printer developed using Mimaki’s concentrated inkjet technologies to provide good quality printing with a maximum printable width of 3.2 m.
- 3.2 m-wide LED-UV inkjet printer
- LED-UV curing 3.2 m wide grand-format inkjet printer delivers high productivity (Maximum printing speed: 110 m2/h).
- Dedicated roll-to-roll inkjet printer for various signage media, including PVC and other banner materials.
- Mimaki’s superior print-image quality control technology
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding and uneven color printing.
- Mimaki Fine Diffusion 1 (MFD1), a patented dithering technique, is incorporated in the Mimaki RIP RasterLink6 software.
- The “waveform control” technique ensures ink droplet landing accuracy.
- Solutions for uninterrupted printing operations
Nozzle check unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles. Moreover, the nozzle recovery system (NRS) uses only good nozzles as substitutes, if the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning. These functions maintain constant printing and reduce waste printing due to defective nozzles.
- Newly developed high-performance UV curing ink
The high-performance LUS-120 UV ink is newly developed for SIJ-320UV and possesses durability and flexibility.
- Simultaneous twin-roll printing enhances productivity
・Simultaneous printing on two rolls is possible. The maximum mountable media width is 1,524 mm for each role; this capability increases printing productivity.
Production Example of SIJ-320UV
*Click to view larger image.
|SIJ-320UV||Maximum print width: 3,200 mm (126.0")|
- Sign & Display
"3.2 m Wide UV Inkjet Printer Expands Your Business" 3.2M Grand Format LED-UV Inkjet Printer