Mimaki Firmware Updater ver1.0 (Windows)
Windows XP (32bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows XP SP3
|Supported Products||CG-60SRIII, CG-100SRIII, CG-130SRIII|
About Mimaki Firmware Updater
Mimaki Firmware Update enables you to receive updated information for the firmware of Mimaki product registered and thereby you can keep the firmware the latest condition.
This upgraded version will improve the defects or solve the machine problem. Please use this software and confirm the latest information.
Precautions for use
Read accompanying manual or the application screen before use. If performing procedures other than those descriptions, or not following those cautions, serious problem leading to damage of the product will occur.
After installing the manual, open it from [Start] - [Mimaki Firmware Updater] - [Firmware Version Update Guide].
Precautions for download
Be sure to read the following license agreement before downloading this software.
Software License Agreement
By installing this software, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Article 1 Definition
- Software means the computer program supplied with this agreement.
- Related data means printed text data supplied with this software or printed data which we may supply subsequently.
- This software means the software, related data and the copy of this software which we supply to you.
Article 2 Limitations
- This software must not be copied against the provisions of this agreement.
- This software must not be changed or reverse engineered. Moreover, it must not be transferred, leased or sublicensed to the third party. The status of this agreement must not be transferred, either.
- This software must not be transferred, licensed or resold to the third party or transferred, licensed or purchased from it by rental or false rental activity.
- This software must not be transferred or licensed to the third party or purchased from it as secondhand goods.
Article 3 Limitation of Warranty
- It is not warranted that functions contained in this software suit the intended use of the customer.
- This software should be selected and introduced in the customer’s responsibility: any damage in installing this software in the computer’s hard disk and the plotter’s memory is not covered.
- We accept no responsibility for any results of the use of this software (including lost earnings or profits).
Article 4 Term of Validity
- The term of validity of this agreement starts when the customer installs this software.
- When the customer decides to stop using this software, this agreement is automatically terminated.
- This agreement is terminated immediately, without our notice, if the customer does not follow any clause of this agreement. If this agreement terminates, the whole of this software must be deleted.