Exceptional Speed and Quality with High Stability
Max print speed: 800m2/h
To meet the diverse tastes and preferences in the textile and apparel markets, printing methods are rapidly shifting from analog to digital.
The MM700-1800B is a direct-to-textile digital inkjet printer capable of accommodating high-mix low-volume production, still enabling large-lot printing. Its many features ensure reliable production and excellent print results at high speeds.
- A best-in-class print speed: 800 m2/h
- New head for high speed printing
- Speed and beauty, achievable printing technology
- Stable and Reliable Operation
- Excellent, reliable textile transportation mechanism
- The wrinkle sensor prevents printer problems
- The jam sensor reduces damage to printheads
- Worry-free operation
- 20-liter ink packs extend the continuous print operation time
- Temperature adjustment system increases the head performance
- Wide touch panel display
- Four ink types are available to accommodate a wide range of materials
Four ink types are provided to suit a wide range of applications. The large-capacity 20-liter ink packs support high-speed printing.
- Mimaki genuine unit
Feeding unit, Additional drying heater, Drier / Winder unit, Camera calibration
- High-performance software RIP "TxLink3 Professional"
The TxLink3 Professional offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
Production Example of MM700-1800B
*Click to view larger image.
|Soft Signage||Fashion Apparel||Interior fabrics||Scarf|
|MM700-1800B||Maximum print width: 1,800 mm (70.9")|
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production - Belt-Type Entry-level Direct Textile Inkjet Printer
3.2 m-wide direct sublimation inkjet printer, includes a heater for color fixation to enable two processes in a single printer.
Reliability evolving. High speed and quality digital printing for cotton, silk, hemp and rayon.