|Modeling method||UV curable inkjet|
|Available color number||Full color
More than 10 million different colors
|Print head||On-demand piezoelectric print head (8 head inline)|
|Ink||Type/Color||Modeling ink: MH-100 (C, M, Y, K, White, Clear)
Support material ink: SW-100
|Tank volume||C, M, Y, K: 3L
White, Clear, Support material: 5L
|Supply style||C, M, Y, K: 1L bottle
White, Clear, Support material: 4.8L bottle
|Available modeling area
(W × D × H)
|508 × 508 × 305 mm (20 × 20 × 12 in) *1|
(Weight of modeled object)
|70 kg (154.3 lb) or less *1|
|Minimum layer pitch||20 μm|
|3D data format||STL, OBJ, VRML, PLY, 3MF|
|Layout software [Mimaki 3D Link]|
|Power supply||Single phase AC 100-120V/220-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz x3|
|Printer||1300 W or less|
|External PC||300 W or less|
|Touch panel||30 W or less|
|Safety standard||VCCI Class A / FCC Class A / Compliant with UL60950, ETL /
CE Marking (EMC, Low Voltage Directive) /
CB Report / RoHS / REACH
|Installation environment||Temperature||15 – 35 °C (59 – 95 °F)|
|Relative humidity||35 – 60 %Rh (Non condensing)|
|Recomended Temperature||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)|
|Dust||Places without mine dust (Dust amount 0.15mg/m³ or less) *2|
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||2,250 × 1,500 × 1,550 mm (88.6 × 59.1 × 61.0 in)|
|Weight||600kg (1322.8 lb)|
*1: including support materials
*2: 0.15mg/m³ or less...The numerical value of the dust quantity equivalent to the office specified by the Building Standards Act of Japan.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- When installation and operation training etc. of products are demanded on purchasing, an extra cost would be necessary except the products cost.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
3D modeling workflow
Precautions for 3D modeling
Precautions for 3D objects
- Please make sure to execute an advanced evaluation regarding the physical property (strength, weather resistance, safety etc.) for estimated applications.
- Depending on application, a post-processing might be necessary such as top coating or wiping by ethanol.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Please make sure the room is well ventilated due to smells partially accompanying with 3D modeling.
- Please use the attached goggles and globes when taking out an object or taking off support materials after modeling.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|3DUJ-553||Available modeling area: 508 x 508 x 305 mm (20 x 20 x 12")|
- Sign & Display
- Industrial Print
11/05/2020 ProductAnnouncement on the release of "3DUJ-2207" - Compact Full Color UV Inkjet 3D Printer
07/02/2020 Information3D Printing Software "Netfabb" is now compatible with Mimaki's full color printer "3DUJ-553"!
04/15/2020 InformationNew post has been published on "Case Study (Mimaki user stories)": Marketiger B.V. | 3D Printer Special website
Compact Full Color UV Inkjet 3D Printer / Enabling the full color modeling of over 10 million colors
Large-scale 3D printer / Innovating sign graphics creation with large-sized/high-speed formation