|Printhead||On-demand piezo printhead（Staggered printhead arrangement）|
|Maximum printable area |
(W × D)
|2,500 mm × 3,100 mm (98.4 in × 122 in)|
|Ink||Type||UV curable ink : LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-200 (C, M, Y, K, W)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-350 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|UV curable ink : LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|Ink Supply system||Supplied from 1-liter bottles for each color|
|Ink circulation system *1||White ink circulation using Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT)|
|Media||Size (W × D)||2,500 mm × 3,100 mm (98.4 in × 122 in)|
|Thickness||50 mm (2 in) or less|
|Weight||50 kg (110.2 lb)/m2 or less|
|Certifications||VCCI CLASS A / FCC CLASS A / ETL UL60950-1 /CB / |
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, machinery directive and RoHS)
|Power supply||Single-phase AC200-240V 12A or less, 8A or less (Two inlets)|
|Power consumption||2.88 kVA，1.92 kVA (Total: 4.8 kVA)|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 15 - 30 degC (59 - 86 degF)|
Humidity: 35 - 65％Rh (No condensation)
|Install Dimensions |
|4,400 mm × 2,250 mm × 1,250 mm |
(173.2 in × 88.6 in × 49.2 in)
|Assembled Dimensions |
|4,400 mm × 4,290 mm × 1,250 mm|
(173.2 in × 168.9 in × 49.2 in)
|Weight||Approx. 1,000 kg (2,205 lb)|
*1 MCT works only with white ink.
*2 The standard service life times listed are estimates and do not guarantee the operation.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|JFX200-2531||Maximum print area: 2,500 x 3,100 mm (98.4 x 122.0")|
- Sign & Display
- Industrial Print
- Building Material
- POS Display
- UJF-7151 plus
Supports 710 × 510 mm (28 × 20 in) / 153 mm height. High precision & high image quality & high productivity printing. Metallic ink added!
High-performance entry-level model flatbed UV printer - expanding possibilities in the printing business. Suitable to 4x8 size material.