Piezo-electric drop, on-demand
|Resolution||300×300dpi, 600×600dpi, 1,200×1,200dpi, 1,200×2,400dpi|
Original UV-curable ink (YMCKLmLc + White)
400cc ink cartridge for each color
|Max. Printing Width||
|Distance Accuracy||Absolute accuracy||
0.1mm (0.0039")or less
|Repeatability||±0.2mm (0.0078")or less|
0.5mm / 500mm (0.0196" / 19.6")
|Waste Ink Tank||
Bottle type (2 liters)with sensor
Maximum width: 640mm (25.20")
Minimum width: 150mm (5.91")
Weight: less than 25kg (55.0lbs.)
|Media thickness||Roll||0.02 to 0.2mm|
|Cut Sheet||0.02 to 2.0mm|
|Media Set Device||
Suction by air vacuum
Equipped with UV lamp
VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, ETL (UL 60950),
CE Marking (EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive),
CB report, RoHS Directive
Printer main unit / UV device, single-phase 200V-240V, 20A
4.0KVA or less
15°C to 30°C (60°F to 80°F)
35% to 65% Rh
18°C to 25°C (65°F to 77°F)
Equivalent to normal office level
795kg (1,751lbs.)or less
*Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|UJF-605RII||Maximum print area: 600 x 500 mm (23.6 x 19.7")|
- Industrial Print
Now with Inkjet Primer capability and new UV curable ink offerings will open a host of new possibilities and applications
Best Performing Industrial UV Printer for applications and objects up to 1500mm(5.9")thickness