Mimaki Profile MasterII Update Tool v4.190
Windows XP (32bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
About this update tool
- For using MPMII v4.40 or later, this installer update to v4.190.
- If you don’t have MPMII v4.40 software, please download MPMII ver.4.40 installer.
Supported new Ink
The following ink set is available.
|Model||Color model||Ink set||Profile ver.||Use condition
Tx300P-1800 v2.3 or later
Tx300P-1800B v1.3 or later
Note on profile creation with Orange and Green ink.
Since output by gray balance is inapplicable, it is impossible to test printing before creating ICC profile.
Calibration and equalization is also inapplicable.
The measurement device is applicable to only i1Pro/Pro2 and i1IO/IO2.
Profile format by printers
- The following printers are only allowed to create and edit V3 profile:
CJV300, CJV150, JV300, JV150, JV400-LX, JV400-SUV, JFX500, UJV500, TS500, Tx500, JFX200, SIJ-320UV, TS300P, TS500, TS500P, TS30, UJV55, Tx300P, UJF-3042MkII, UJF-6042MkII, UJF-A3MkII, JFX200-2531
- The following inks are only allowed to create and edit V3 profile.
Precautions for download
Be sure to read the following license agreement before downloading this software.
Software License Agreement
By installing this software, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Article 1 Definition
- Software means the computer program supplied with this agreement.
- Related data means printed text data supplied with this software or printed data which we may supply subsequently.
- This software means the software, related data and the copy of this software which we supply to you.
Article 2 Limitations
- This software must not be copied against the provisions of this agreement.
- This software must not be changed or reverse engineered. Moreover, it must not be transferred, leased or sublicensed to the third party. The status of this agreement must not be transferred, either.
- This software must not be transferred, licensed or resold to the third party or transferred, licensed or purchased from it by rental or false rental activity.
- This software must not be transferred or licensed to the third party or purchased from it as secondhand goods.
Article 3 Limitation of Warranty
- It is not warranted that functions contained in this software suit the intended use of the customer.
- This software should be selected and introduced in the customer’s responsibility: any damage in installing this software in the computer’s hard disk and the plotter’s memory is not covered.
- We accept no responsibility for any results of the use of this software (including lost earnings or profits).
Article 4 Term of Validity
- The term of validity of this agreement starts when the customer installs this software.
- When the customer decides to stop using this software, this agreement is automatically terminated.
- This agreement is terminated immediately, without our notice, if the customer does not follow any clause of this agreement. If this agreement terminates, the whole of this software must be deleted.