|Head||On-demand Piezo head (Array of 2 heads in-line)|
|Maximum width||1,361mm (53.6") / 1,610mm (63.4")|
|Print speed||Draft||18.1㎡/h (900×900dpi、6pass, bi-directional, 4 color)|
|Standard||14.2㎡/h (900×1,200dpi、8pass, bi-directional, 4 color)|
|Ink||Solvent UV ink SU100||4 color ( C, M, Y, K )|
|Ink supply system||600 ml ink pack|
|Media||Width||Up to 1,371mm (54.0") / 1,620mm (63.8")|
|Weight||Up to 25kg (55.1 lbs)|
|Roll diameter||Up to φ180mm (7.1")|
|Inside roll diameter||2-3 inch|
|Print aspect||Inside / outside|
|Cutter||Y-direction cutter after head section|
|Drying device||3 way intelligent heater (Pre/Print/After), Ventilation fan unit|
|UV curing unit||Equipped with fluorescent UV tube lamp|
|Media take-up device||Roll take-up device, inside/outside selectable|
|Applicable standard||VCCI class A, FCC class A, UL 60950-1
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage and Machinery directive), CB Report
|Power specification||AC 100～120V±10% or AC 200～240V±10%|
|Power consumption||100 - 120V||1,440W × 2|
|220 - 240V||1,800W × 2|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20°C-30°C (68-86 °F);
Humidity: 35-65 % RH (non condensing)
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||2,630×855×1,435mm (103.5"×33.7"×56.4")
|Weight||241kg (531 lbs.) / 259kg (570 lbs.)|
*600 ml ink pack requires eco cartridge (OPT-J0237).
Eco cartridges can be used repeatedly by replacing ink packs.
*Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
|C M Y K|
- Some of the samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications, design and dimensions stated in this website may be subject to change without notice (for technical improvements, etc).
- The corporate names and merchandise names written on this website are the trademark or registered trademark of the respective corporations.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, so colors may very slightly vary after replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors could vary slightly from one unit to other unit due to slight individual differences.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|JV400-130SUV||Maximum print width: 1,361 mm (53.6")|
|JV400-160SUV||Maximum print width: 1,610 mm (63.4")|
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Vehicle Wrapping
- POS Display
- JV400LX Series
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: Latex | Max.speed: 18.2m²/h | Orange & Green ink