|Printhead||On-demand piezo head (4 in-line printheads)|
|Print resolution||360 dpi, 540 dpi, 720 dpi, 1,080 dpi, 1,440 dpi|
|Maximum print width||1,880 mm (74.0 in)|
|Maximum media width||1,900 mm (74.8 in)|
|Ink||Type/Color||Sublimation dye ink：Sb420 (Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm)
Disperse dye ink：DD400 (C, M, Y, K, R, Gray, Violet, Pink)
Textile pigment ink：TP400 (C, M, Y, K, Bl, R, Lk)
Reactive dye ink：Rc400, Rc500 (C, M, Y, K, Bl, R, Or, Lk)
Acid dye ink：Ac400 (C, M, Y, K, Bl, R, Or, Lk)
|Package size||2L Ink pack|
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Rolled media weight||40 kg (88.2 lb) or less
Please note that the above maximum weight applies on a printed roll including ink weight.
|Rolled media diameter||φ250 mm (9.8 in) or less|
|Certifications||VCCI class A, FCC class A, ETL UL 60950-1,
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS),
CB, REACH, and RCM
|Interface||Data output: USB 2.0 Hi-speed / Ethernet 1000BASE-T
E-mail output: Ethernet 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 1000BASE-T
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100-120V/AC200-240V +/- 10%
|Power consumption||(AC100V) 1.44kW / (AC200V) 1.92kW|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20 – 30 °C (68 – 86 °F)
Humidity: 35 – 65% Rh (Non condensing)
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||3,183 x 1,912 x 1,844 mm (125.3 x 75.2 x 72.5 in)|
|Weight||627 kg (1382.3 lb)|
- Some of the samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications, design and dimensions stated in this website may be subject to change without notice (for technical improvements, etc).
- The corporate names and merchandise names written on this website are the trademark or registered trademark of the respective corporations.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, so colors may very slightly vary after replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors could vary slightly from one unit to other unit due to slight individual differences.
- Depending on image files used for printing, the print quality would be affected when printing in a low-resolution mode with the lowest number of passes.
|Tx300P-1800B||Maximum print width: 1,880 mm (74.0")|
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
04/10/2020 SupportRequest of printer maintenance when the machine is not use for a long time
12/10/2019 InformationNew post has been published on "Case Study (Mimaki user stories)": TOMATO CO., LTD. (Arakawa-ku, Tokyo): JV300-160, Mod.856, Tx300P-1800B
06/28/2019 ProfileNew Profiles are uploaded.(TxLink / Sb420 ink)
3.2 m-wide direct sublimation inkjet printer, includes a heater for color fixation to enable two processes in a single printer.
Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production - Entry-level Direct Textile Inkjet Printer