Expert printing made easy.
- Well-balanced entry-level models with excellent operational performance, image quality, speed and cost -
100 Series: Eco-solvent inkjet printer
With two newly developed heads, the JV100-160 has pursued high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a eco-solvent inkjet printer.
In addition to NCU (Nozzle Check Unit), NRS (Nozzle Recovery System), and MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System4) that enable stable and high-quality printing, DAS (Dot Adjustment System) is also provided to new "100 series" printers. Dot position correction and feed amount correction, which used to be manual operations and require time and effort, can be automated, reducing the workload on the operator.
- Abundant features that achieve Mimaki quality
- Dot position / Feeding amount auto correcting function "DAS"
- Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
- High productivity supported by high-quality functions
- 6pass 20.0m²/h (PVC), 4pass 27.4m²/h (tarpaulin)
- Stable quality is achieved with eco-solvent ink with an excellent drying property
- New AS5 and CS250 inks with excellent drying properties are used
- New and improved genuine RIP [RasterLink7] is provided as standard
- RIP processing becomes faster to increase productivity
Production Example of JV100-160
*Click to view larger image.
|Outdoor signboard||Poster||Illumination signboard||Banner|
|JV100-160||Maximum print width: 1,610 mm (63.4")
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Vehicle Wrapping
- POS Display
- JV330 Series
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: Solvent | Max.speed: 100.0m²/h | Orange & Light black | Supports ID-cut | XY slitter & Media changer
- JV300 Plus Series
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: Solvent / Sublimation | Max.speed: 105.9m²/h | Orange & Light black ink | Eco cartridge | Supports ID-cut
Entry Model Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer | Width: 1.6m | Ink: Sublimation | Max.speed: 70m²/h