Ultimate machine filled with the Mimaki quality
With two newly developed heads, the UJV100-160 has pursued high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a UV-curable inkjet printer.
The UV-curable ink mounted on this printer is our newly developed "LUS-210", which has six types: C, M, Y, K, W, and Cl. A combination of a white ink with superior concealing capability and the spot color ink of a shiny clear ink allows you to use this printer in various applications, from printing on transparent/colored media to highly creative varnish print.
- Latest features that achieve Mimaki quality
- Dot position / Feeding amount auto correcting function "DAS"
- Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
- High productivity at a competitive price
- High-speed printing at a maximum of 23m²/h *
- Because no drying time is required, it is possible to perform installation or lamination immediately after printing.
- Capability of supporting various media types and value-added prints, achieved by using UV-curable ink
*23m²/h: When printed on tarpaulin using the 4C Draft mode
Production Example of UJV100-160
*Click to view larger image.
|Outdoor signboard||Illumination signboard||Poster||Banners and flags (fabric)|
|Swing P.O.P. (PET film)||Label||Wallpaper||Shoji (sliding paper door)|
|UJV100-160||Maximum print width: 1,610 mm (63.4")|
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Vehicle Wrapping
- Labels & Decals
- POS Display
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 3.2m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 110m²/h | Supports Twin-roll printing
- UCJV300 Series
Print & Cut Inkjet Printer | Size: 0.8 / 1.1 / 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 25.8m²/h | 4-layer/5-layer print (7 colors) | Supports ID-cut
Print & Cut Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.6m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 13.4m²/h | Supports ID-cut