High speed continuous crop mark detection
An optical sensor enables automatic consecutive detection of crop marks throughout the nested image which the Inkjet printer prints, in combination with the automatic adjustment function to obtain precise contour cutting.
By continuously detecting a maximum of 4 points, nested images in both X axis and Y axis can be cut aligning each image automatically.
Accurate media feeding ensures precise contour cutting over longer-length prints.
Necessary media length is fed in advance to reduce tension during cutting. This functions increases the precision of long-length print media cutting.
“HALF CUT”mechanism, a proprietary technology of Mimaki
With the original half cut function, the backing sheet can be cut leaving a little bit of half cut connecting points,which can be easily detached when necessary.Various media without backing sheets can be also cut.
Engineered Head Unit
Media is automatically cut by a standard sheet cutter.
- Selectable clamp pressure with high and low setting ensures accurate cutting of various media.
- Selectable three jog speeds ensure proper and easy positioning of the head to the point.
- Over-cut function makes the starting and ending points overlapped, which eliminates uncut portion of the media.
- Media can be loaded from back or front.
- Up to 6 roll media can be set at a time(1 set standard).
- Plug-in cutting software for CorelDRAW and Illustrator is included.
- A special adaptor to use commercially available pens and USB interface are included.
|CG-75FXII||Effective cut width: 760 mm (29.9")|
|CG-130FXII||Effective cut width: 1,300 mm (51.2")|
|CG-160FXII||Effective cut width: 1,600 mm (63.0")|
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Cutting Sheet Sticker
- Labels & Decals
- JV300 (Normal) Series
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: Solvent / Sublimation | Max.speed: 105.9m²/h | Orange & Light black ink
- CJV150 Series
Print & Cut Inkjet Printer | Size: 0.8 / 1.1 / 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: Solvent / Sublimation | Max.speed: 56.2m²/h | Silver ink
- CG-FXII Plus Series
Roll type cutting plotter | Size: 0.75 / 1.3 / 1.6m | Max. cutting speed: 100cm/s | High precision & high functionality | Supports ID-cut