Higher image quality than ever before
Ball/Screw drive linier actuator technology allows for dot placement and image quality with precision accuracy
Adopted a unique ball screw type head conveyance mechanism that had been equipped only in high-end machines. It improved the accuracy of the ink drop onto the substrate. This precise ink dot placement can prevent bandings substantially.
Furthermore, a high resolution print mode of 1,800 x 1,800 dpi has been added to achieve highly precise printing output.
Smooth and beautiful gradation achieved by Mimaki's unique head control technique
Variable drops function provides 3 different drop sizes at once.
The minimum size is amazingly 4 pico-litter and ensures a photographic type image offering smooth gradation patterns and brilliant transitions of many color layers even in the 4-color mode.
The heritage of state-of-the-art functions
Ecological & economical applications of white ink
MCT (Mimaki Circulation Technology) was developed and designed to circulate the white ink formulations to improve stability and dispersions of the pigments in the fluid reservoir and ink path.
Advantages of less white ink maintenance down time and avoids clogging issues while in the bulk ink receptacle and overall jetting of the white UV LED inks.
* MCT works only with white ink.
Automatic primer application function
Usually primers are applied separately in a manual application process, but the UJF-6042 incorporates an automatic primer application function. The new inkjet primer cartridges are simply inserted into the corresponding ink slot, enabling the primer to specifically target the print image area only.
* Inkjet primer cannot be used in conjunction with LF-200 inks.
Patent number / JPN: 5817059 USA: US9,132,685 B2
Nozzle recovery function
Even if nozzle washing has no effect on a troubled nozzle, the print image quality can be retained immediately.
During this nozzle downtime, this nozzle recovery function enables printer to produce high quality prints continuously without slowing down the printing process.
Multiple UV ink type options to fulfill your requirements
Three types of UV ink are available to achieve the best print results on a wide range of applications.
In addition, eight ink slots enable various ink configurations, such as 6 colors plus white and
clear. Furthermore by printing different layers of ink and/or gloss, your images will not only look more enticing but also will have a raised / embossed quality that will satisfy your customers.
LH-100：Hard UV Ink （C/M/Y/K/W/Lc/Lm/Cl/Pr）
Excels in scratch and chemical resistance.
Hard UV ink with fine color repeatability.
LF-140：Flexible UV Ink （C/M/Y/K/Lc/Lm/W/Cl/Pr）
6 color inks including light color inks, express smooth gradation,
and show flexibility.
LF-200：Flexible UV Ink （C/M/Y/K/W）
Enables stretching of ink up to 200% with high adhesion.
Applicable to several kinds of substrates.
- Ink type and color configuration must be chosen at the time of installation.
- Ink flexibility of LF-140 ink and LF-200 ink may vary according to the substrate; please verify your substrate in advance.
- Clear ink is not available for LF-140 ink. However, LH-100 clear ink can be used in combination with LF-140 ink.
- The print mode of 1,800 x 1,800 dpi and 4 pl variable drops cannot be used in conjunction with LF-200 inks.
Highly refined environmentally friendly functions
UV LED offers reduced energy consumption, longer lifetime and almost no VOC* emissions during printing.
* VOC = Volatile Organic Compounds
You can choose the eco-cartridge method which contributes to waste reduction and reduced ink cost.
Eco-cartridges can be repeatedly used by changing spent ink packs.
Applications：Special finish which enhances added value
“3D Lenticular” achieved by high definition
This printer can discharge minimum 4pl ink dots in 1,800×1,800dpi. It enables lenticular printing by 3D lens of 100 lpi which had been deemed difficult to accomplish for the existing digital printer.
* lpi = line per inch
* For 3D lenticular printing, dedicated software for data creation and 3D lens are required separately.
“Etching process” creates unique textures on metals
Etching is a surface treatment which utilizes the corrosion action of metal. thru chemicals.
The area which should not be corroded is covered with a mask of UV ink. Then the substrate is immersed into the corrosion solution to be corroded. With such treatment, you can achieve high quality textures, and permanent engraving.
|UJF-6042||Maximum print area: 610 x 420 mm (24.0 x 16.5")|
- Industrial Print
- Cylindrical Print
- Living roomApplication
- Team store（Football）Application
- Local specialty storeApplication
- [How to] Easy name printingApplication
- [How to] Original label printingApplication
- Digital Foiling on Smartphone caseApplication
- Digital MAKIE on Smartrphone caseApplication
- Doming on Smartphone caseApplication
- Digital UV Dyeing on TPU smartphone caseApplication
- Custom smartphone caseApplication
- Shifting from Screen printing to UV inkjet printingSolution
- KEBAB (360-degree printing)Value-added Print
- Digital Foiling Value-added Print
- Digital MAKIEValue-added Print
- DomingValue-added Print
- Digital GlueValue-added Print
- Digital UV DyeingValue-added Print
- Digital UV Transfer PrintingValue-added Print
04/10/2020 SupportRequest of printer maintenance when the machine is not use for a long time
06/27/2019 InformationNew post has been published on "Case Study (Mimaki user stories)": CFL-605RT, UJF-6042MkII, and UJF-6042
10/17/2018 InformationNew post has been published on "Case Study (Mimaki user stories)": Beijing Yunjie Zhicheng Trading Co., Ltd. (Beijing, China)
- UJF-7151 plus
Supports 710 × 510 mm (28 × 20 in) / 153 mm height. High precision & high image quality & high productivity printing. Metallic ink added!
Reaching a higher level, Innovative progression. Printable on 150mm high materials with 6-color + white inks.