|Head||On-demand Piezo head|
|Y axis||720 dpi, 1,440 dpi, 1,800 dpi|
|X axis||600 dpi, 900 dpi, 1,200 dpi, 1,800 dpi|
|Ink||Type||UV curable ink ：LH-100 （C/M/Y/K/W/Lc/Lm/Cl）
UV curable ink ：LF-140 （C/M/Y/K/Lc/Lm/W）
UV curable ink ：LF-200 （C/M/Y/K/W) *March 2022: End of sales
|Supply system||220ml cartridge / 600ml ink pack|
|Ink circulation||White ink circulation by MCT （Mimaki Circulation Technology）|
|Maximum print size（W×D）||610 × 420 mm (24.0" × 16.5")|
|Media||Size（W×D）||610 × 420 mm (24.0" × 16.5")|
|Height||Less than 150 mm (5.9")|
|Weight||Less than 7 kg (15.4 lbs) /
When using a height adjuster, less than 4 kg (8.8 lbs)
|Media suction||Air suction by vacuum|
|Absolute accuracy||± 0.3 mm (0.01") or ± 0.3 % from specified print distance|
|Repeatability||± 0.2 mm (0.01") or ± 0.1 % from specified print distance|
|UV unit||Equipped with UV LED (Light Emitting Diodes)|
|Lifetime *1||About 10,000 hours|
|Applicable standard||VCCI class A, FCC Class A, CE Marking, RoHS Directive, REACH Regulation|
|Power specifications||AC100V ～ AC240V (Automated voltage conversion), 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Less than 450 VA|
|Temperature||20℃ ～ 35℃ (68°F ～ 95°F)|
|Temperature accuracy||20℃～25℃ (68°F ～ 77°F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10℃/h (± 18°F/h)|
|Dust||Equivalent to normal office level|
|Dimensions（W×D×H）||1,510 × 966 × 960 mm (59.4 × 38.0 × 37.8")|
|Weight||150 kg (330.7 lbs)|
*1 Reference value. There is no guarantee as to the lifetime.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|UJF-6042||Maximum print area: 610 x 420 mm (24.0 x 16.5")|
- Industrial Print
- Cylindrical Print
04/10/2020 SupportRequest of printer maintenance when the machine is not use for a long time
06/27/2019 InformationNew post has been published on "Case Study (Mimaki user stories)": CFL-605RT, UJF-6042MkII, and UJF-6042
10/17/2018 InformationNew post has been published on "Case Study (Mimaki user stories)": Beijing Yunjie Zhicheng Trading Co., Ltd. (Beijing, China)
- UJF-7151 plus
High Performance Flatbed UV-LED Inkjet Printer | 710 x 510 x 153 mm x 10 kg | Cylindrical Print | Metallic ink
Reaching a higher level, Innovative progression. Printable on 150mm high materials with 6-color + white inks.