|Printhead||On-demand piezo head (6 staggered printheads)|
|Maximum print resolution||1,200 dpi|
|Maximum printable area||710 × 510 mm (28 × 20 in)|
|Ink||Type/Color||LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)
LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)
LUS-350 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)
|Package size||200ml bottle (MUH-100-Si)
250ml bottle (LH-100, LUS-120, PR-200)
1L bottle (LH-100, LUS-120, LUS-350, PR-200)
|Media||Size||730 × 530 mm (28.7 × 20.9 in) or smaller|
|Height||153 mm (6 in) or less|
|Weight||10 kg (22 lb) or less|
|Certifications||VCCI class A, FCC class A, ETL UL 60950-1
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS),
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-speed / Ethernet 1000BASE-T|
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100 – 120V / AC200 – 240V|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 15 – 30 °C (59 - 86 °F)
Humidity: 35 – 65% Rh (Non condensing)
Recommended temperature range for stable operation: 20 – 25 °C (68 - 77 °F)
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||2,193 × 1,572 × 1,273 mm|
|Weight||317 kg (Base stand weight is included)|
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|UJF-7151 plus||Maximum print area: 710 x 510 mm (28 x 20")|
- Industrial Print
- Cylindrical Print
- [How to] MagnetApplication
- Acrylic standApplication
- Team store（Football）Application
- Local specialty storeApplication
- [How to] Easy name printingApplication
- [How to] Original label printingApplication
- Digital Foiling on Smartphone caseApplication
- Digital MAKIE on Smartrphone caseApplication
- Doming on Smartphone caseApplication
- Digital UV Dyeing on TPU smartphone caseApplication
- Custom smartphone caseApplication
- Shifting from Screen printing to UV inkjet printingSolution
- KEBAB (360-degree printing)Value-added Print
- Digital Foiling Value-added Print
- Digital MAKIEValue-added Print
- DomingValue-added Print
- Digital GlueValue-added Print
- Digital UV DyeingValue-added Print
- Digital UV Transfer PrintingValue-added Print
- UJF-3042MkII EX
Supports A3 size & 153 mm height. Desktop type Flatbed UV Inkjet Printer "Extra model"
- Kebab MkII Series
[UJF-3042MkII EX / UJF-3042MkII / UJF-6042MkII / UJF-7151 plus OPTION] Printing 360 degree on the surface of a cylindrical object