|Print head||On-demand piezo head|
|Print resolution||300dpi, 600dpi, 900dpi, 1200dpi|
|Droplet size||Min. 7pl, Max. 28pl|
|Head gap||3 degrees adjustment (2.0/2.5/3.0 mm) by manual|
|Print speed||4C Draft mode: 25.8 sqm/h
4C Standard mode: 15.7 sqm/h
7C Draft mode: 13.4 sqm/h
7C Standard mode: 8.0 sqm/h
|Ink||Type||LED-UV ink: LUS-170|
|LED-UV ink: LUS-175
*Only available in specific emerging countries
|Color||4C (C, M, Y, K)
7C (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W)
|Capacity||1L (Bottle supply)|
|Max. print width||1,610 mm (63.4 in)|
|Max. media width||1,620 mm (63.8 in)|
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Media roll outer diameter||φ250 mm or less|
|Media roll weight||40 kg or less|
|Cut speed||Max. 300 mm/s (420 mm/s in 45 degrees direction)|
|Cut pressure||10-450 gf|
|Cutter||Types||Eccentric cutter, Blade for small character, Blade for reflective sheet,
Blade for fluorescent sheet, Blade for PVC with low-pressure
|Safety standard||VCCI Class A / FCC Class A / Compliant with UL 60950-1, ETL /
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive) / RoHS /
CB Report / REACH, ENERGY STAR® / RCM
|Interface||USB2.0 / Ethernet 1000 BASE-T|
|Power supply||Single phase (AC100-120 / 200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz) x2|
|Power consumption||AC100V: 1.44kW / AC200V: 1.92kW x2 or less|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20-30 degrees (68–86 °F)
Humidity: 35–65% Rh (Non condensing)
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||2,900 x 776 x 1,475 mm (114.2 x 30.6 x 58.1 in)|
|Weight||188 kg (414.5 lb)|
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K Lc Lm W|
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K Lc Lm W|
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|UCJV300-160||Maximum print/cut width: 1,610 mm (63.4")|
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Vehicle Wrapping
- Cutting Sheet Sticker
- Labels & Decals
- POS Display
"3.2 m Wide UV Inkjet Printer Expands Your Business" 3.2M Grand Format LED-UV Inkjet Printer